Hi Michael

JISC Legal (one of JISC's free advisory services like ourselves) have
several resources on copyright and accessibility such as
http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/publications/copyrightcoppenheim.htm
http://www.jisclegal.ac.uk/pdfs/copyrightlawelearn.pdf

and they are just putting the finishing touches to an online tutorial
they developed with us on Copyright, Accessibility and the Law - email
them for details of when will be published as it should be any time now.
Their enquiry function is listed on their home page at
www.jisclegal.ac.uk

For what it's worth I would have thought that if the material was for
use by specific named students and not for public consumption that would
be deemed acceptable usage, but JISC Legal will be much better placed to
advise you.

Best wishes

Dr Simon Ball
Senior Advisor
JISC TechDis Service
Supporting the education sector in achieving greater accessibility and
inclusion by stimulating innovation and providing expert advice and
guidance on disability and technology.
www.techdis.ac.uk
Skype: simontechdis
01904717580 / 07813917888
Next HE Online Updates: April 24th at 10.30 and April 28th at 13.30 -
www.instantpresenter.com/techdisonline78