Speakers Confirmed for the South West Information Compliance group's Annual
Seminar!

PROTECTING PRIVACY

Wednesday 6th May 2009
St. Cuthbert's Conference Centre
Buckfast Abbey

It's official! We can now confirm our top line up of speakers for this year's
Annual Seminar.

Keynote Speaker: Mick Gorrill, Assistant Commissioner, Head of Regulatory
Action Division, Information Commissioner's Office

Belinda Lewis, Head of Information Policy, Ministry of Justice

Simon Fisher, Regional Implementation Consultant for the South West,
Government Connect

John Finch, IT Security & Networks Team Leader, Plymouth City Council

David Tarleton-Hodgson, Training Manager, QT&C Group Ltd

* * * Please find attached to this posting the booking form for this year's
conference. * * *

Theme for the Day

There has never been quite a time like this when protecting personal data has
had such a high profile in the media. From CDs and laptops going missing,
through to confidential papers being left on trains, as practitioners in the
private and public sector, we need to ensure we are Protecting Privacy. This
seminar is certainly not to be missed, with an exceptional line up of top
speakers.

How to Book Your Place:

Spaces are limited and each year our annual seminar is a sell out. We already
have delegates booked for this event so be sure to book your place today!

To book, simply email Amanda Gibbs ([log in to unmask]) to
register your interest and request a booking form.

The Delegate Fee for the day is £95 and includes your delegate pack,
refreshments and lunch. The deadline for all bookings and payments is Friday
10th April 2009.