-----Original Message-----
From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Antoinette Carter
Sent: 11 March 2009 11:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] RIPA and Councils

Does make for interesting reading.  As for dog fouling, I think that
actually this genuinely affects peoples quality of life, as well as
their physical health, however, I'm none the wiser as to what
information Councils could be requesting in order to track down the
owners of dogs that foul pavements.... Do mutts these days come supplied
with RFID technology?  Do people give their pets their own mobile phones
to text their puppy pals?  (Sorry, went off on a bit of a tangent
there!)  I think a combination of neighbour whistle-blowing (I certainly
know whose dog it is keeps ****ing in my garden) along with DNA analysis
of the evidence would soon solve the issue.... :)

Antoinette Carter
Consultant, Information Governance
Information and Knowledge Management Team
Global Information Systems (GIS)
Tel: ++44 (0)207 389 4016
Fax: ++44 (0)207 389 4754
Email: [log in to unmask]