From: Sue Nugus [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 02 March 2009 18:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: European Conference on Information Management and Information - extended call for papers

Dear Carole

I am writing to you as a member of the committee for the 3rd European Conference on Information Management and Evaluation (ECIME 2009), which is being held at the IT University in Gothenburg on 17-18 September this year.

The response to the call for papers has been excellent. However, due to a number of requests for extensions, so we are keeping the call open until the 16 March 2009.

We only required an abstract at this time and you will find a full call for papers, including a pdf to download at:

http://academic-conferences.org/ecime/ecime2009/ecime09-call-papers.htm

In addition to the main themes of the conference there are 5 mini tracks on the topics of

·         ICT issues as they specifically affect SMEs

·         Performance Evaluation in Further and Higher Education

·         Enterprise Integration Anxiety: Too much data, too little visibility

·         Evaluation of Information Management for Social Development

·         Determinants of Information Technology Adoption and Diffusion in Firms

You can find calls for papers for these tracks at http://academic-conferences.org/ecime/ecime2009/ecime09-minitrack.htm

I would be grateful if you could pass this on to any colleagues and contacts who might be interested in participating. The pdfs can be printed on any size paper so if you have a noticeboard in your department please do pin a copy up!

If you need any further information about the conference at this stage please do not hesitate to contact me.

With kind regards

Sue Nugus
Conferences Manager

http://www.star.net.uk