Hi Paul

I'd assume that a stocked lake would be stocked with farmed fish, which are not wild by
definition (http://www.askoxford.com:80/concise_oed/wild?view=uk).  Although I
suppose you'd might want to establish if they were farmed fish or removed from the wild
in the first place.

I would also think the Part IIA definition relates to wild water courses, whereas
essentially you are looking at a man made/aquaculture situation.

Regards,
Jeremy

"property in the form of wild animals which are the subject of shooting or fishing rights"