Hooray! Well done you!!!!

Jacx

Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:31:32 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [COMMUNITYPSYCHUK] Community Psychology Networking Hub
To: [log in to unmask]

Just a quick update on progress creating our new experimental website.

The site has been purchased with the help of a generous donation from David Fryer and a (more modest) contribution from me, for a year.

It is hosted by Demon Web Services and includes:

-100MB of Web space and 5GB data transfer a month

-Online control panel provides graphical analysis of website visits, website password protection, Web space and data throughput -usage information

-Support for Perl, PHP, Microsoft FrontPages ChiliSoft ASP and MySQL database included

-Optional support for SSL

In the event that the site gets busy, there are options for extending the amount of web space and available data transfer – but that should get us started!

The domain name will be “communitypsychology.co.uk”, but there won’t be anything to see there until we upload some files. That will take a few days.  The space should be very suitable for running networking and discussion software and hosting web pages…..

A soon as the site goes live, I will be contacting the volunteers and we can start making the site active!

Grant

Edinburgh Napier University is the best modern university in Scotland* and number one in Scotland for graduate employability**
(*Guardian University Guide 2009)
(**HESA 2008)

This message is intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied or disclosed to anyone else out-with the University without the permission of the sender.
It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and any attachments are scanned for viruses or other defects. Edinburgh Napier University does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email entering the University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by the University.
Edinburgh Napier University is a registered Scottish charity. Registration number SC018373

___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator: Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free Find out more! ___________________________________ COMMUNITYPSYCHUK - The discussion list for community psychology in the UK. To unsubscribe or to change your details visit the website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK For any problems or queries, contact the list moderator: Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])