Hello,

That was because of the Greek letters.  Mr Python for some reason decided
that rather than arbitrarily convert non-ascii characters he would just
throw an exception.  So I've UTF-8 encoded the heading output.  This will
export ok and will import ok into Excel but for this specific table most
of the headings end up looking like semi-gibberish, but you can relabel
them in Excel if need be.

Wayne