I can confirm this: I see the following running times for the exact same
job under linux with no other work being done on the machine:

ccp4.6.1.1

 Refmac_5.5.0072:  End of Refmac_5.5.0072
Times: User:     176.1s System:   78.2s Elapsed:     4:15

ccp4.6.0.2
 Refmac_5.4.0062:  End of Refmac_5.4.0062
Times: User:      71.0s System:    5.5s Elapsed:     1:18

ccp4-6.1.1 installed 2 days ago from the automatic download page.

i have not startet tracing the problem yet, a quick check on the ccp4
page did not show any known bugs. did i miss something ? it sure does
make a big difference for the user.

ingo

--
CRELUX GmbH

Dr. Ingo Korndoerfer
Head of Crystallography

Am Klopferspitz 19a
82152 München
Germany

Phone: +49 89 700760210
Fax: +49 89 700760222
www.crelux.com

Amtsgericht München HRB 165552 - Managing Directors: Dr. Michael Schäffer, Dr. Ismail Moarefi

This e-mail contais confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.