Laboratory of Protein Structure at the International Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology in Warsaw, Poland is seeking candidates for a postdoctoral fellow. We have a fully equipped crystallization and data collection facility with a crystallization robot and a Rigaku RU-H3R generator equipped with Mar345 detector. The postdoctoral fellow will carry out structural studies of eukaryotic proteins involved in RNA metabolism.

The position is funded through EU structural funds and the contract is for two years. We are looking for a person with experience in protein purification and protein biochemistry. Additionally, candidates with experience in crystallography will be preferred.

More info on: http://www.iimcb.gov.pl/

Please send your application (with a CV including references) to: [log in to unmask]