Dear All,

Sorry for the incomplete information. The template for the model has a 70% sequence identity and is a monomer. We only have SEC-MALLS data to suggest that our molecule forms a trimer in solution. It is only based on this evidence that we wanted to try and model the trimer.

Many thanks for the replies.

Amit