From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Jan Abendroth
Sent: 06 March 2009 06:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] ccp4i / refmac issue

Hi all,
I keep on getting the following error message when I try to start a
refmac job through ccp4i with ccp4 version 6.1.1. This initially only
happened in a linux installation, now all of a sudden appeared in a osx
installation as well. The interface hangs when starting the job.
It also occurs for files that refined w/o any problems before. Any ideas
what is going on here?

Thanks for any input.

Jan

~~~~~~~

Top level CCP4 directory is /usr/local/ccp4-6.1.1 Using CCP4 programs
from /usr/local/ccp4-6.1.1/bin can't set "ATOM(0)": variable isn't array
     while executing
"set [subst $root]([subst $indx0]) """
     (procedure "ExecuteScript" line 50)
     invoked from within
"ExecuteScript $system(SCRIPT)"
     ("script" arm line 8)
     invoked from within
"switch  $system(RUN_MODE) \
   script {

     source [file join $env(CCP4I_TOP) src execute.tcl]
     source [file join $env(CCP4I_TOP) src job_utils..."
     (file "/usr/local/ccp4-6.1.1/share/ccp4i/bin/ccp4ish.tcl" line 145)
     invoked from within
"source [file join $env(CCP4I_TOP) bin ccp4ish.tcl]"
     (file "/usr/local/bin/ccp4ish" line 12)

--
Jan Abendroth
deCODE biostructures