Hi Mike

We have had a small pilot similar to your own and intend a wider-ranging one next year.  We are aware of some of the issues that you refer to and can’t offer any solution but from my scanning of institutions there seem to be quite a few of us seeking very similar adaptations to the system.  Another feature that we would like is an anonymous marking capability.  Perhaps we could lobby Blackboard, as a group, to introduce features that are common requirements for many UK institutions.

Regards

Alice

Liverpool John Moores University

Development

Alice Bird BSc PGDip MA
Head of Technology Enhanced Learning
Learning Innovation and Development

2nd Floor, Kingsway House, Hatton Garden, Liverpool, L3 2AJ
t: +441512318660  f: +441512318690
e: [log in to unmask]
  w: www.ljmu.ac.uk