-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Martin
Scarrott
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 4:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Upgrading to Blackboard version 9

Our view at St Mary's is that the timescale is now to short to upgrade
during this summer. (I understand that v9 isn't even out yet?). In any
case it appears to be v10 that will bring the big benefits so we are
going to stay with v8 for next academic year and hope that we can go
from 8-10 the year after, but this may be optimistic

Martin Scarrott
Acting Director of Information Services & Systems St Mary's University
College, Twickenham Waldegrave Road
TW1 4SX
020 82402304