Liverpool University has been awarded two AHRC Professional Preparation Masters studentships annually until 2013.

The application process for entry in September 2009 has now concluded and all places allocated.   Successful applicants who indicated at interview that they wished to apply for an AHRC award  have already been informed in their offer letter if their application is strong enough to allow this.   Those applicants will be contacted shortly with further details of the final application process.

Our bid to AHRC received the specific feedback that it was ‘very strong and impressive... The proposal provided strong evidence of a well structured strategy and vision and evidence that excellent practices and regulations for training, supervising, monitoring and assessing postgraduate students have been developed.'

We are delighted that AHRC has allocated PPMs specifically to the MARM programme.  If you have any questions about the process, please contact Programme Director Margaret Procter

Margaret Procter
Director of Studies, MARM
School of History
9 Abercromby Sq