Sent: Mon 02/03/2009 15:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: arch. spores - photos

Hello Dragana,

this looks like Coenococcum geophilus living in the soil. Not interesting for archaeobotanical interpretations as far as I know

Best wishes

Angela

Dragana Filipovic schrieb:
Hello,

just to add photos to the previous e-mail (the scale is in mm). Apologies for the quality, still working on the camera-microscope setup. As I've mentioned, they do look like fungal.

Thank you again for the help.

Dragana Filipovic
DPhil candidate
Oxford University

--
Prof. Dr. Angela Kreuz
Archäologische und Paläontologische Denkmalpflege

--
Dr Allan Hall, Senior Research Fellow, Department of Archaeology, University of York, The King's Manor, York YO1 7EP, UK
+44 1904 434950 (fax 433902)