  Dear Sir,

I am giving below  a few of recent publications in the field, mostly on Indian metals with a few analysis from Thailanad;

1-Aspects of Archaeometallurgy in South and South-East Asia by Ravindra N Singh, Varanasi, 2007,  ISBN-81-87566-84-1

2-History of Iron Technology in India,by Vibha Tripathi, New Delhi,, 2008, ISBN 978-81-291-1185-2

3.Archaeometallurgy in India by P.K.Chatopadhyay, Patna, 2004,

5. Copper and its alloys in Ancient India by D.K.chakrabarti and N. lahiri, 1996, ISBN 81-215-0767-3

6. Archaeometallurgy in India, edited by Vibha Tripathi, 1998, New Delhi

There are more analytical data on Indian metals are available published in different Journals such as Pragdhara, Puratattva, Man & Environment.

Dr. Ravindra N Singh
Associate Professor
History of Science & Technology
Department of AIHC & Archaeology