*        http://www.anthropologymatters.com            *
* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.                *

Hello,

Institute for Strategy and Development Analysis (IRSA), and Liminal:
Institute for Social Transfusion, Creative and Applied Science, both from
Ljubljana, Slovenia, are preparing a research proposal to be submited to the
HERA joint research programme, on borders and borderlands. Our interest is
to investigate how the changing dynamics of past and present borders exerts
is unfluence upon people whose activities and identities are shaped by the
existence of the border. We aim to pay particular attention to the relations
between EU's regional policies and the sphere of everyday life which will
bring us further into negotiations between various agendas that meet at the
border: local and regional identities, nation-state ideologies,
globalization processes and transnational flows of free market economy.

We are looking for a third partner, located in Austria, Croatia, Denmark,
Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Ireland, Luxembourgh, Norway, Sweden or UK, who
would like to participate in our research programme. I kindly ask you to
circulate this question."

If you're interested in this project please contact Liminal Institute directly:

Best,

Jana Drasler
Liminal Institute