~~~~~~~~ Our client is a European CRO based in Bedfordshire who are looking for an experienced SAS programmer on a 2 month contractual basis. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will be responsible for processing data from development medical devices to help determine the algorithm parameters to be used in the embedded device software.

To do this you will develop SAS programs that will process large quantities of raw data.  These programs will help establish the optimal strategies for the device algorithm as defined in the Algorithm protocol.

You will be an experienced SAS programmer with strong mathematical and communication skills and be able to work with people across multiple disciplines.

You will ideally have 10 years industrial based R&D experience and SAS programming skills.

You must demonstrate scientific rigor and strong personal organisational skills to meet these objectives.

You will be able to meet the requirements outlined to you by the Statistics Manager, and deliver on time and to a high standard.

You must possess good literacy and strong mathematical skills in order to communicate effectively with the project team.

A thorough working knowledge of SAS programming (SAS base skills) is essential. You must be able to process data from external raw files and be able to provide basic summaries using summary procedures such as MEANS/SUMMARY/FREQ/UNIVARIATE. A good working knowledge of SAS/GRAPH would be desirable too.

If you would like to hear more details regarding this position please contact Jason Crawford at Key People on +44 (0) 1727 817 639 or by email on [log in to unmask]

Jason Crawford
Pharmaceutical Consultant

Key People Ltd
Catherine House | Adelaide Street | St. Albans | Hertfordshire AL3 5BA
Tel: +44 (0)1727 817 639 (ddi) |Fax: +44 (0) 1727 844838
Website: www.keypeople.co.uk
Email: [log in to unmask]

Refer a friend and get paid

At Key People we spend much of our time securing jobs for Clinical Research professionals who have been referred to us by their friends and colleagues. If you refer someone to our division and we are able to help them secure employment, then after successful completion of the probation period in their new role, we will reward your efforts. If your friend or colleague is placed in a permanent or contract position, you will receive a 'thank you' for £250 (or currency equivalent).

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail and have received it in error, please notify the sender by replying with 'received in error' as the subject and then delete it from your mailbox. Key People shall not be liable for any losses as a result of any harmful attachment or content within the message. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained in this e-mail is correct, no warranty is given and you should be aware it may be incomplete, out of date or incorrect. It is therefore essential that you verify all such information with us before taking any action in reliance upon it.