I missed it, too, but let us think of it this way. One drug has a modest
but significant effect on the level of cholesterol. Another drug has no
significant effect (and was possibly not even expected to). The
combination of both drugs can be lethal. So what are the results of the
study?

Cheers
Ivailo Partchev
Jena, Germany