Dear All,

I hope you are all well.
I was wondering if any colleagues had conducted an equality impact assessment in respect of their Framework Agreement?

We have had some discussions about conducting an Equality Impact Assessment of the Framework Agreement. We have produced a toolkit and guidance but until there is a final agreement on what the Framework will look like, we are not really in a position to do this. The purpose of carrying out an impact assessment of the Framework Agreement prior to formal implementation would be to ensure that there is no disproportionately adverse impact on any particular group of staff, i.e. part-time staff, and to reduce the scope for any potential discrimination and to improve equality of opportunity for all.

Any thoughts or examples of a completed Impact Assessment in this area would be most helpful.
Kind Regards
Fehmeeda

Fehmeeda Riaz
University of Westminster
HR Manager - Equality & Diversity
HR Department, 5th Floor, Copland Building
115 New Cavendish Street
London, W1W 6UW
Tel: 020-7911-5776

The University of Westminster is a charity and a company limited by guarantee. Registration number: 977818 England. Registered Office: 309 Regent Street, London W1B 2UW.