From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Louise Birch
Sent: 06 March 2009 09:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Child Protection Officer

Dear All

I would be grateful if you would be so kind to let me know if you have a designated trained Child Protection Officer and where the person sits within the organisation.

Many thanks
Louise

Louise Birch
Senior HR & Equality Officer
University of Chichester
Tel:  01243 816046
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to [log in to unmask]
The policy is available here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/LIS/Email-Policy