-----Original Message-----
From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sanchia Alasia
Sent: 06 March 2009 09:09
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Paying for reasonable adjustments

I would be interested in how your university pays for reasonable
adjustments for staff with disabilities.  Here we do not have a central
pot, each department pays individually.

For those of you who have a central pot:

1.  How is this funded?
2.  How are applications made to it?
3.  Is there a cap on how much monetary assistance is given to each
department/individual?

Thanks
--
Sanchia Alasia
Employee Relations Officer (Diversity and Engagement)

T:  020 7882 5585
F:  020 8983 3440

Human Resources
Queen Mary University of London
327 Mile End Road
London
E1 4NS

Diversity reflects us all .... Equality protects us all