I am looking for information on Ionised Magnesium analysers, I am aware
of the Nova products , is anything else available in the UK?, or does
anyone have a method that can be adapted to the total magnesium methods?

Tim.

Tim Hogan

Laboratory Manager

Clinical Biochemistry

Basildon and Thurrock University Hospitals
NHS Foundation Trust
 0845 155 3111 Ext 3036

[log in to unmask] <BLOCKED::mailto:[log in to unmask]>

 www.basildonandthurrock.nhs.uk <http://www.basildonandthurrock.nhs.uk>