This is an interesting query

My only comment is academic. GC-mass spec is now the accepted reference for serum creatinine. Curious as to why HPLC is being requested?

-----Original Message-----
From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Peadar McGing
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 6:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Creatinine analysis by HPLC

Dear colleagues,

I wonder if anyone can help with the query below. The scientist undertaking this work has previously sent samples to the US but for his present study he was wondering if anyone closer to home could provide this service. If you can help or know of someone who might be able to help, please contact him directly.

best wishes.

Peadar

Dr Peadar McGing, FRCPath EurClinChem,
Principal Biochemist,
Biochemistry Dept., Mater Misericordiae University Hospital,
Eccles Street, Dublin 7, Ireland.
Tel: (+353 1)8032374;  Fax: (+353 1)8034781.