From: Accident and Emergency Academic List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of S M Mason
Sent: 19 March 2009 13:40
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Stafford Hospital

You obviously inhabit the nice part of the NHS (I didn't know there was one)! We
are still being oushed about 98% daily and have recently been told by the PCT
that they want to introduce 2 hours for all patients! Very worrying in my
opinion.
Sue Mason

Quoting Steve Meek <[log in to unmask]>:

> the important thing is, overzealous enforcement of target culture is now
> dead...and target culture itself on the backfoot, probably long term.
>  In the southwest we were facing the imposition of a 2 hour target for
> certain categories so hopefully now that will be buried - general election
> has to be in the next 14 months doesn't it?

IMPERIAL COLLEGE HEALTHCARE NHS TRUST NOTICE: This message may
contain confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the person or entity that it is
addressed you should not review, disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if
you have received this by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
secured or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-
mail transmission. The views and opinions expressed in this e-
mail message are the senders own and do not necessarily represent
the views and opinions of Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust.