Hi all,
        I've noticed some pixels with 0 intensities in the white matter of my FA map output
from DTIFIT, and bloches around the white matter regions (with 0 intensities) in the all_FA
map from tbss_3_postreg -S output. These occur near the pixels/regions around the
temporal stem white matter.
I've checked my bvals, and bvecs (30 directions) which looks ok,and would like to ask if it's
"normal" to have some pixels with 0 intensities in FA maps?
However, the bloches of 0 intensity in the all_FA map in tbss are almost 10-15 pixels big.
Because they occur around the white matter, some bits of the FA skeleton passing by the
temporal stem is broken up. I'm not sure why this problem exist.

Much appreciated for some kind advice.

Thanks.

Siewmin