The majority, overwhelming majority, of people alive today in Australia
are struggling to make a living. Lets get this straight, the majority of
people living today in one of the richest countries in the world are
living in poverty, food short with a poverty not of their individual
free will. So much for Kant's a-priori point B as the shortest distance
which proves itself as nothing more then an idealist hypothesis diet to
lose weight which is eternally impossible, making how to diet a growth
industry by eating, and eat less. There exists an eternity between
Kantian idealist transcendental hopes expressed vainly as ideals and
real concrete conditions of existence, making life in Kant's terms
impossible. Starvation cannot be life. For Kant, there cannot be life.
This is Hegel's Romantic ideal. The transcendent being of contemporary
Anglo philosophy as anti-humanist idealism.

Today I broke down on my will. One of the two evening meals I prepared
for last night and tonight I ate for lunch today. I was hungry. So
tonight I defrost in the microwave lamb strip stir fry supermarket cuts
hoping to cook for two evenings, to save one for tomorrow, to save
costs, hoping weekend's without a need for food. I feel hunger. Today I
swept out the dead leaves and dust and spider webs from my studio shut
down for the hot three summer months. It being March. To resolve to cut
down on costs I have resolved to eat only one small meal a day. I broke
resolve.

To shut down for three months over the impossible heat of summer, is
that too much to ask? Are my demands beyond the legal employment limit.

This is a triptych. And hunger as a condition of life. Multinational
chemical companies fill the gap with synthetic vitamins. Today I swallow
two more vitamin pills.