Dear all,

It has just been confirmed by ADS that they have uploaded my metrical data onto ABMAP. For those of you not familiar with ABMAP, it is a database for archaeozoological metrical data from the UK. It can be searched for measurements (mainly after Von den Driesch) of the main domesticates (with a few additions). As I take more types of measurements on a less limited range of species than in the original ABMAP and the fact that it wasn’t possible to expand ABMAP to include all of them, it was decided to put my original data on the WAMAP page (yes yes, Wessex Archaeology Metric Archive Project, that is!). You can find the page at:  http://ads.ahds.ac.uk/catalogue/resources.html?abmap_grimm_na_2008. If you find any mistakes, please do contact me so that it can be put right! (after all, I am only human).

Best wishes and happy browsing!

Jessica Grimm

____________________________
Jessica Grimm MA AIFA
Zooarchaeologist

Wessex Archaeology Ltd
Portway House, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, Wilts. SP4 6EB

Tel No:- +44 (0)1722 326867
Fax No:- +44 (0)1722 337562
Website: www.wessexarch.co.uk

P Before printing, think about the environment

Wessex Archaeology Ltd is a company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, number 1712772.

A registered charity, number 287786, and is registered as an archaeological organisation with the Institute of Field Archaeologists.

Registered Office Portway House, Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP4 6EB.

This email is only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information which is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or disseminate this email or any enclosures to anyone other than the addressee. If you receive this communication in error, please advise us by telephone immediately.