From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites on behalf of Douglas Campana
Sent: Thu 26/02/2009 1:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Cheap large calipers

Dear All,

Can someone give me a link to a site that sells the inexpensive large calipers that were mentioned a few days ago. I have an osteometric board, but I would love to get a few air for my lab.

Many thanks to all, Pam

Fógra Tábhachtach
Tá an t-eolas sa ríomhphost seo agus in aon chomhad a ghabhann
leis rúnda agus d'fhéadfadh sé a bheith faoi phribhléid dlíthúil
freisin. Séanann Ard Mhúsaem na hÉireann ach go háirithe
(ach ní trí theorannú) chuile fhreagracht, agus ní ghlacann le
haon dliteanas i leith aon ríomhphost nó iatáin a ghabhann leo,
atá clúmhillteach, taircisniúil, ciníoch nó a sháraíonn cearta
an duine in aon tslí eile, sárú rúndachta, príobháideachais nó
cearta eile san áireamh. Má tá an ríomhphost seo faighte agat
trí dhearmad, cuir ar an eolas muid láithreach ag
[log in to unmask] agus scrios amach é
féin agus chuile chóip de as do chóras. Deimhníonn an fonóta seo
chomh maith gur seiceáileadh an teachtaireacht ríomhphoist seo ar
fhaitíos vírís.

Important Notice
The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and may also be legally privileged.  In particular
(but not by way of limitation) the National Museum of Ireland
disclaims all responsibility and accepts no liability for any
e-mails or their attachments which are defamatory, offensive,
racist or which in any other way are in breach of an individuals
rights, including breach of confidence, privacy or other rights.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, inform us
immediately at [log in to unmask] and
delete it and all copies from your system.
This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been
checked for the presence of computer viruses