From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sylvia Warman [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 25 February 2009 11:32
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] penning elbow

Dear Zooarchs

I have a couple of sheep partial skeletons which appear to have additional bone on the proximal radius and distal humerus and wondered if this phrase is still used to describe this type of pathology.

Could anyone point me towards any published references to this condition?

Many Thanks

Sylvia

Sylvia Warman
Environmental Officer

Direct Line 01285 772 618

Cotswold Archaeology
Building 11
Kemble Enterprise Park
Cirencester
Gloucestershire
GL7 6BQ

T: 01285 771022
F: 01285 771033
W: www.cotswoldarch.org.uk<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\sylvia.warman\users$\sarah.balchin\www.cotswoldarch.org.uk>

© Cotswold Archaeology: a Limited Company Registered in England No.2362531. Registered Charity No. 1001653

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice.
This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for sole use of the intended recipient. They may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete any digital copies and destroy any paper copies.

Thank you.

This message has been scanned by MailController<http://www.mailcontroller.altohiway.com/>.