Dear Zooarchs

I have a couple of sheep partial skeletons which appear to have
additional bone on the proximal radius and distal humerus and wondered
if this phrase is still used to describe this type of pathology.

Could anyone point me towards any published references to this
condition?

Many Thanks

Sylvia

Sylvia Warman

Environmental Officer

Direct Line 01285 772 618

Cotswold Archaeology

Building 11

Kemble Enterprise Park

Cirencester

Gloucestershire

GL7 6BQ

T: 01285 771022

F: 01285 771033

E: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

W: www.cotswoldarch.org.uk
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\sylvia.warman\users$\sarah.balchi
n\www.cotswoldarch.org.uk>

(c) Cotswold Archaeology: a Limited Company Registered in England
No.2362531. Registered Charity No. 1001653

Privilege and Confidentiality Notice.

This e-mail and any attachments to it are intended only for sole use of
the intended recipient. They may contain privileged and/or confidential
notify the sender immediately and delete any digital copies and destroy
any paper copies.

Thank you.

This message has been scanned by MailController - www.MailController.altohiway.com