Wow!  One more excellent reason to subscribe to this excellent list. I’m renting Office Space tonight.

All the best

Tom

Dr. Thomas H. McGovern, Prof.

Director, Hunter College Zooarchaeology Laboratory

Coordinator, CUNY Doctoral Program Archaeology

Coordinator, North Atlantic Biocultural Organization (NABO)

Address:

Dept. of Anthropology

Hunter College CUNY

695 Park Ave.