 Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:45:58 +0000

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 09:41:19 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] FW: Mola Paper
To: [log in to unmask]

I haven’t managed to track down the
paper, but there’s a very funny video which is actually based on it……see

http://www.pasthorizons.tv/tv/view/283/fish-guys/

Julie

Dr Julie M Bond

Senior Lecturer in Archaeology

Course Manager, MSc Biological Archaeology

Archaeological Sciences

Division of Archaeological, Geographical and Environmental Sciences

University of Bradford

Bradford BD7 1DP, UK