Dear zooarchers.

I'm looking for contact info on Carmen HRIŞCU and especially her paper:
(which is unavailable here in Denmark)

Carmen HRIŞCU, Sergiu HAIMOVICI - Animal husbandry and hunting in the transitional period from Copper Age to the Bronze Age in the Eastern area of Romania. pp 642-65x. in: Petre Roman (ed.)  THE THRACIAN WORLD AT THE CROSSROADS OF CIVILIZATIONS I.  in collaboration with Saviana Diamandi and Marius Alexianu The Organizing Committee of the Seventh International Congress of Thracology. Proceedings of the Seventh International Congress of Thracology BUCHAREST 1997. ISBN: 973-98334-0-3

Any help im elevated!

Thx and regards - Jesper

Jesper S. Østergaard
Hessensgade 22, 2tv