From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Christyann Darwent
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Comparative collection

Dear Olga,

Have you tried Bodies to Bones?
http://www.btbones.co.uk/

Cheers,

Chris

2009/2/9 Olga Krylovich <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Zooarchers!

Can anybody give an advice - how to get for comparative collection (buy,
exchange, receive as a gift) skeletons (prepared or not) of listed below
species :

Gavia immer – Common loon
Gavia adamsii – Yellow-billed loon
Pterodroma inexpectata – Mottled petrel
Puffinus griseus – Sooty shearwater
Phalacrocorax urile – Red-faced cormorant
Phalacrocorax penicillatus – Brandt's cormorant
Phalacrocorax auritus – Double-crested cormorant
Aythya valisineria - Canvasback
Bucephala albeola - Bufflehead
Melanitta perspicillata – Surf scoter

Olga Krylovich
Laboratory of Biogeocenology and Historical Ecology
A.N. Severtsov Institute of Ecology and Evolution RAS
Leninsky pr, 33
Moscow, Russia,
+ 119071
Tel.: 7(495)633-1417 Fax: (495)954-55-34
www.sevin.ru
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

--
Christyann Darwent, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Archaeology

"There may be more than one way to skin a cat, but you only get one try per cat"