  From: Christyann Darwent
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 9:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Comparative collection

  Dear Olga,

  Have you tried Bodies to Bones?
  http://www.btbones.co.uk/

  Cheers,

  Chris

  2009/2/9 Olga Krylovich <[log in to unmask]>

    Dear Zooarchers!

    Can anybody give an advice - how to get for comparative collection (buy,
    exchange, receive as a gift) skeletons (prepared or not) of listed below
    species :

    Gavia immer – Common loon
    Gavia adamsii – Yellow-billed loon
    Pterodroma inexpectata – Mottled petrel
    Puffinus griseus – Sooty shearwater
    Phalacrocorax urile – Red-faced cormorant
    Phalacrocorax penicillatus – Brandt's cormorant
    Phalacrocorax auritus – Double-crested cormorant
    Aythya valisineria - Canvasback
    Bucephala albeola - Bufflehead
    Melanitta perspicillata – Surf scoter

    Olga Krylovich
    Laboratory of Biogeocenology and Historical Ecology
    A.N. Severtsov Institute of Ecology and Evolution RAS
    Leninsky pr, 33
    Moscow, Russia,
    + 119071
    Tel.: 7(495)633-1417 Fax: (495)954-55-34
    www.sevin.ru
    E-mail: [log in to unmask]

  --
  Christyann Darwent, Ph.D.
  Associate Professor of Archaeology

  "There may be more than one way to skin a cat, but you only get one try per cat"