Re: [ZOOARCH] Great opportunity to get AMNH publications as PDF's
Dear all,

Details of this year's Food and Drink in Archaeology conference (the line-up is excellent) are now available at the following address:

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/archaeology/research/conf_fooddrink.php

We are still taking proposals for posters (there are prizes on offer!) and we are keen that students (including undergraduates) present their research.

The deadline for submitting poster proposals, for registering, booking accommodation etc is 1st April 2009.

All the best,

Naomi

This message has been checked for viruses but the contents of an attachment may still contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system: you are advised to perform your own checks. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored as permitted by UK legislation.