Eduserv ITT: Investigation into the management of website content in Higher
Education Institutions (HEIs).

Submission Deadline: Wed 18th March 2009.

Eduserv invites tenders to conduct a three month investigation into the
management of website content in Higher Education Institutions.

This work is being funded to improve HEI’s understanding of how other
institutions are currently managing their web content and to raise awareness
of trends and possible future directions. In addition the work is expected
to enhance Eduserv’s understanding of institutional requirements for
management of web content and to influence our 2-3 year plans for service
provision in line with our charitable mission.

The successful candidate will be expected to have experience of undertaking
similar research and to have the necessary contacts within the HE sector in
order to carry out the study effectively.

A maximum total budget of £20,000 (including VAT, travel and subsistence) is
available for this work.

The deadline for proposals is Wed 18th March 2009.

The study is expected to be completed by Friday 17th July 2009.

Further details about the ITT are available from the Eduserv website
(http://www.eduserv.org.uk/foundation/funding/webcontent.aspx).

If you would like more information, please contact Ed Barker (Email
[log in to unmask], phone 01225 474328).

We would also appreciate it if you could forward this email to other mailing
lists/organisations who may be interested in this work.

Kind regards,
Ed Barker,

Researcher and Grants Coordinator,
Eduserv