Sorry, I'm still having a lot of trouble getting things to work properly.

> P.S. This is a new host certificate not the renewed one. The "subject"
> has been changed::

> the previous one was:

> The local "vomses" files need to be corrected.

Er, on both the certificate in your mail and those linked from the Wiki I
get

# openssl x509 -in voms.gridpp.ac.uk.2009bymail.pem -noout -subject
subject= [log in to unmask]

i.e. emailAddress instead of Email as is configured within the VOMS
server. Are these really equivalent?

If not it would explain why I can only get things to work by including the
certificates when they aren't supposed to be needed.

Thanks

Henry

--
Dr. Henry Nebrensky                     [log in to unmask]
                             http://people.brunel.ac.uk/~eesrjjn