Thanks John,

I normally coregister it first (T1-FA) and then use a non linear normalization ( FA of the subject - FA template (in house built)) and then rewrite all the required images using the transformation matrix generated from the normalization. This seems to pull back the genu of T1 image a little bit to the top. Not a 100% match but just looking for another way with your help.

This procedure doesnt have any drawbacks I believe , isn't it !

Thanks

Regards
Tilak