Hello all,

I don't know if it's only me having the problem but it's a while now,
and it is very annoying.

When I run the analysis, model specification or estimation, the 3 SPM
windows first are unclickable, and then sometimes they disappear from
windows bar (when the process is finished). This doesn't happen if I
don't click a certain window, it happens only when I click them during
processing.

I can see them if I minimize all other windows. And after clicking
they also re-appear in the windows bar. But it is annoying to try
sometimes to find a certain window and on the way to click the
minimize button of other windows I click the close button of the
graphics SPM window, loosing my work.

Any clue why is this happening and how can I fix it?

Dorian.
NovoBrain Fellow
Ruhr University Bochum