> Therefore it is right to conclude that whatever activation comes with
> contrast "-1" its always a decrease?
A -1 contrast on a parametric modulator (of a canonical HRF) will always
show voxels in which the parameter estimate for the canonical HRF (and
therefore effectively the fitted HRF peak around 5-6s) decreases with
increasing values of your modulator. This could be an increasingly
negative deactivation.

> But there is no way to have the correct plot with SPM or some other tools?

One can reconstruct the fitted responses fairly easily from the
parameter estimates, basis functions and original modulation values (see
line 550 onwards of spm_graph), but perhaps the simplest fix in this
specific case is to change line 605 of spm_graph to

        [j i] = max(abs(mean(Y,2)));

Rik