Hi All

I am currently working within the NHS and am new to the role of Records
Manager. The term Informatiom Lifecycle Management is now being used more
frequently within the NHS and in the IG Toolkit.
I am a little confused as to what the difference is between Information
Lifecycle Management and Records Management.
I have searched numerous web sites in search of a simple answer, but to no
avail, can anybody help.
On the face of it there apperars to be little difference between the two.
Do i need to create Information Lifecycle Management Strategys and Policys
alongside the current Records Management Strategys and Policys

Regards

Pat Keaveney