From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of dee rawsthorne (TOC)
Sent: 20 February 2009 11:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Has anyone got a copy of this training exercise?

We are trying to get a copy of an exercise which appeared in the back of a book on communications co-authored by Stephen White in which you have to interview a Professor at Heathrow who is concerned about the release of his beagles?? Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Dee Rawsthorne

Outreach Coordinator

Norwich BioScience Institutes

Norwich Research Park

Colney

Norwich NR4 7UA

Direct Line: 44 (0)1603 251457 Fax: 44 (0)1603 255168

E mail: [log in to unmask]

www.ifr.ac.uk   www.jic.ac.uk  http://www.tsl.ac.uk

Need a meeting venue? Visit www.venue-norwich.info

Want to find out first hand what's going on in world leading science research centres then join for free Friends of the John Innes Centre and IFR in the City http://www.jic.ac.uk/corporate/friends/index.htm

Are you a former employee, student, post-doc or project leader? If so, make sure we have your details on our Alumni Database and keep up to date with news from John Innes  http://www.jic.ac.uk/corporate/friends/alumni-association.htm

www.plantsandus.org.uk - Plants and Us - an innovative new charity devoted to promoting understanding about plants and plant science

Scanned for viruses and unwanted content by emailsystems

If you believe this email is spam, please forward via email to [log in to unmask]

Information regarding this service can be found at
www.emailsystems.com

********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk

The British Psychological Society

This email is intended for the addressee only. It may contain confidential information: disclosure of or action in reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by return email and delete the message.

Any views are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Society, which accepts no liability for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of this information unless confirmed in writing by a Society Manager.

We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses: you are advised to conduct your own checks on any attachments. When emailing us, be aware that email is not a 100 percent secure medium

The British Psychological Society is a charity registered in England and Wales, Registration Number : 229642 and a charity registered in Scotland, Registration Number : SC039452 - VAT Registration Number : 240 3937 76

www.bps.org.uk