Colleagues,

You may be interested in the attached.

Brian E. WakemanFree-lance Educational Consultant

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Peter Martin <[log in to unmask]>
To: brianwakeman <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Cc: Gerry Czerniawski <[log in to unmask]>; Su Garlick <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, 12 February, 2009 17:21:14
Subject: FW: Updated flyer

Dear Brian

You may remember I wrote to you after our Student Voice presentation at BERA in London a couple of years back and you were good enough to write back with suggestions where we might seek publication about our work.

I am writing on another, related topic. We are holding a day long seminar on Student Voice at University East London on 22nd April - a flyer is attached - and I am wondering whether it might be possible to circulate this to the Practitioner Research SIG. We'd be grateful if you could do this and let us know of other outlets where we might publicise the conference.

Best wishes

Peter