Wow, sounds terribly interesting, Alison. Wish I could get there,
through the fires surrounding Melbourne?, to see it, but that's out.

Australia caught in fire & flood: sounds awfully fitting in the
context of that play....

And I'm hoping everyone Australian here is okay....

Doug
On 7-Feb-09, at 5:44 PM, Alison Croggon wrote:

> For those interested - The Malthouse production of Gisli Örn
> Gardarsson's new version of Woyzeck, with music by Nick Cave and
> Warren Ellis, reviewed on Theatre Notes.
>
> http://theatrenotes.blogspot.com/2009/02/review-woyzeck.html
>
> xA
>

> --
> Editor, Masthead:  http://www.masthead.net.au
> Blog: http://theatrenotes.blogspot.com
> Home page: http://www.alisoncroggon.com

Douglas Barbour

http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest books:
Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664
Wednesdays'
http://abovegroundpress.blogspot.com/2008/03/new-from-aboveground-press_10.html

Awards are merely the badges of mediocrity.

	Charles Ives