A bit too cryptic for old joodles, Dave.  Here's how I read it and the
dilemma 'pon which you rock:  You will find out in the writing.
the writing is all; it lives without rules; it IS the rules; it insists,
like living water, its own pathways....has no definitions....is absorbed and
absorbs, teases, confounds, frightens, calms, seduces......cool hot passion
embrace limitless . . . . . watch the waves and tell me how to describe
them, oh if ever anyone could!  Then, if you still can, worry about rules.

Judy