Ah, we live with it, Tina, & can have snowfalls as late as May (even
June!), although usually that catches people out in their T-shirts, on
their bikes.

But here in Alberta we tend to think of winter as about 6 months long,
& certainly the heavy snow on the ground will be there for some time,
& this morning it is minus 20 (-30 windchill). But we'll be feeling
frisky in the warmth of -10 by this afternoon....

I'm just a whiner....

Doug