Twins, wow. Though I have a feeling it's more abut my kids wrangling _me_.

Berg's opera is pretty much genius. I saw a brilliant version a few
years ago by our own auteur (now running the Comische Oper in Berlin)
Barrie Kosky. Herzog also did a very good film version with Klaus
Kinski being the crazy guy. Great, great play.

xA