From: - for physiotherapists in education and practice [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sibyl E.
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2009 2:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free Physical Therapy vouchers as door prizes?

Hi folks,

Just a quick question which really bothered me because  I am pretty sure it has some ramifications.

Should physical therapists offer personal vouchers as prizes at fund raising functions even though it's at a non-profit organisation function (e.g. ALS, MS or Lupus Association function)?

Those vouchers are only redeemable at their clinics in exchange for a physical therapy session.

What are your thoughts?

Sibyl

For all the happiness mankind can gain....it's not in pleasure but relief from pain.....

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out